Purpose of the School Committee
Kalamunda Christian School’s Committee is a group of parents/grandparents who represent the school parent body.
Elected by school members, the School Committee meets once per term and seeks to contribute to the Christian ethos of the school as well as supporting the Principal in prayer in growing and developing the school.
The purpose of the School Committee is to:
- Support in prayer the aims and objectives of the school within Swan Christian Education Association’s Mission
- Represent the views and interests of the parents of the school
- Provide feedback, support and advice to the Principal
- Raise funds and in-kind support for school activities and projects
- Identify, encourage and support School Members who are eligible to become Association Members of Swan Christian Education Association
Feel free to contact the School Committee via the school office. If you are interested in joining the committee, please contact the school office.
The school committee delegates fundraising activities in the school to a sub-committee. Please click here for more information.