The Kalamunda Christian School Parent Lounge is a web-based parent portal, allowing you to log in to see more of what is happening at your school and provides more opportunities for better communication.
Each family has a unique Username and Password to access their Parent Lounge.
About Parent Lounge
There is much to see through Parent Lounge. We recommend that you explore the site to give yourself a true picture of the information available to you. This includes:
- Attendance data
- Academic reports
- Excursion permissions
- Student allergy records
- Student timetables
- Account statements
- Parent teacher interview bookings
- Teacher contact information
- Your unique Username is your Account Number from your statement.
- Enter the Password previously provided to you by the school, or click ‘Forgot Password’ if you are unsure about your password.
Change Your Password
We recommend that you change your password after you first access Parent Lounge. Go to the Parent Details menu and click on Change Password. For security, you need to enter the old password then type in a new password. You are required to confirm your password to ensure integrity. We also recommend that you don’t share your password with anyone, including your children.
Instructions for Completing Online Permissions in Parent Lounge
Parent permissions are recorded online through our Parent Lounge portal. Please follow the instructions below to provide permission for your child.
- Login to Parent Lounge using your Username and Password.
- Click Tours and Excursions (menu on the left) then click on the excursion
- Please Review and Verify (small tick box) your child’s Medical Details (update medical details if necessary)
- Click the drop down menu in the Accept/Decline column
- To volunteer for parent help (if applicable) please tick the box in the right column.
- Click Save
Should you have any queries please contact the school office on 9291 8749.