By registering for KC Saints sport, parents and players agree to support the Kalamunda Christian School code of conduct:
- Co-operate with your coach and other players.
- Play by the rules.
- Do not argue with your coach or referee.
- Be a good sport. Applaud all good players – whether they are your team mates or opponents.
- Respect others.
- Control your temper.
- Wear the club uniform with pride.
- Work hard for both yourself and your team.
- Co-operate with your coach, team mates and opponents.
- Be a responsible team member:
- Be on time.
- Encourage and help all players.
- Attend all training sessions.
- Show appreciation for volunteer coaches and officials. They give up their time and resources to provide sporting opportunities for your child.
- Encourage children to play according to the rules.
- Accept the referee’s decision as being fair and called to the best of their ability.
- A child learns by example; applaud good play. This creates a positive and supportive climate for all children.
- Set a good example by your own conduct. Accept loss graciously and applaud the efforts of all playing the game.
- Be courteous to coaches, officials and administrators at all times.
- Recognise your child’s efforts and performance – not whether they win or lose.
- Encourage children to participate for their interest, not yours.